Vaughan - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Sales & Retails
December 11, 2020
September 11, 2021
Petro Canada at 11600 Keele Street, Vaughan, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Store Supervisor. We are looking for a committed, caring and energetic individual. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Supervise & co-ordinate the activities of cashiers & staff.
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as per set par levels.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Hire and train new sales staff and monitor and report on performance.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, and is in tune with company’s standards e.g., store displays, signage and cleanliness etc.
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to store staff.
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Experience: 1-year or more
- Education: High School
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email: email@example.com
2021 - All Rights Reserved.