WE ARE HIRRING!!!!!
COMPANY NAME: Candace Lundy
POSITION: Home Support Worker
WORK LOCATION/ADDRESS: 103 29th Street, West Vancouver, B.C V7V 4M4
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: PERMANENT FULL TIME
WAGE RATE: $20.25 PER HOUR
EDUCATION: SECONDARY SCHOOL
EXPERIENCE: 1 to less than 7 months
CREDENTIALS: First aid certificate
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
START DATE: AS SOON POSSIBLE
WORK LOCATION INFORMATION: Work in employer’s/Client’s home
BENEFITS: MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR FIRST 3 MONTHS COVERED BY EMPLOYER
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of illness or recovery.
- Provide bedside and personal care to clients and help them move, bathe, groom and get dressed and undressed.
- Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients.
- May perform duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications, and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse.
- May help with light housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Perform housekeeping and other home management duties under the general direction of the employer.
- Plan and prepare meals independently or with the employer and may serve meals.
- May care for children.
WORK SETTING: THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO WORK FULL TIME IN THE DAY, Night and ON THE WEEKENDS.
HOW TO APPLY: E-MAIL: email@example.com