Sales & Retails
February 11, 2021
July 16, 2021
$58.00 hour for 35 hours per week
- To develop and execute annual sales strategies, action plans and budgets;
- To develop and execute corporate & local marketing budgets
- To enhance and manage sales standards and operating procedures;
- To oversee and drive the development and execution of the regional sales and marketing/segmentation plans;
- To lead the ongoing assessment and enhancement of required sales tools
- To review, refine and communicate sales reporting against budget;
- To manage the annual sales recognition, incentive and bonus plans;
- To lead, champion and present sales strategy and content as required;
- To oversee the Marketing team to maximize brand awareness, lead generation and sales conversion
- Negotiate contracts and rate agreements
- Develop, execute, and monitor strategic and tactical goals to maximize sales, profit, and to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis, including: territory trending, sales reports/analysis, CRM reports, trade spending analysis, expense reports, etc
- Follow all company policies, ethics, and company procedures.
- Responsible for market research to support required vision, roadmap, and requirements specific to each market this may include competitive analysis, market and technology trends, partner and customer requirements, analyst assessments, and planning meetings
- Develop sales presentations, webinars, partner and customer presentations and case studies
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years or more experience in managing sales function, preferably with a similar company
- Require the ability to have excellent written and verbal communication skills including comfort dealing with senior management, both internal and external.
- Ability to logically communicate technical information and ideas.
- Experience and success working independently, as well as with cross-functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Require the ability budgetary responsibility approximately $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Require the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications(MS Office, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large workload and with tight deadlines.
Salary & hours
$58.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com