Peninsula Imported Cars Ltd
February 13, 2021
June 15, 2021
$ 25.50 - $ 26
Position: Office Manager
Company: Peninsula Imported Cars Ltd
Address: 2412 South Service Road West Oakville Ontario L6L 5M9
Reporting to: General Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference # PI207
Salary: $ 25.50 – 26 per hour
Location of Work: Oakville, Ontario
Language Preference: English
We are looking for highly energetic, professional manager to support our General Manager.
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Posting and monitoring Digital ads and promotions on various ecommerce platforms
Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Miva Merchant, Google Shopping and others
Studying international competitor’s positions in various markets in order to stay competitive but profitable
- Inspects proofs for accuracy and adherence to corporate and brand standards, as well as, compliance with government regulated policies.
- Develop, produce, and distribute promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs and campaigns
- Ensures office administrative policies and procedures are always adhered
- Develop and train associates on business development policies across facility.
- Coordinate with IT department to maintain the smooth functioning of all digital marketing
- Create new and maintain in-place filing systems; be responsible for all incoming and outgoing couriers, mail, and incoming phone calls
- Respond to client queries/issues via email, phone, and social media. This includes processing orders and customer queries.
- Facilitate the creation and testing of different online portals to generate new sales.
- Research and analyze the sales through digital platforms and recommends changes in order to get maximum customer satisfaction.
- Oversees day to day distribution center operations, including inbound product receiving and shipping functions.
- Educate and train associates on established company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Reviews returns order requests and approve refunds.
- Prepares monthly and annual receipt reports including taxes collected that need to be submitted to different jurisdictions.
- Secondary School Completion
- College Diploma in business/marketing is required.
- One plus year of work experience as an office manager.
- Knowledge of MS office is preferred.
- Ability to legally work in Canada
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org