Business and Project Consultant
Woodbridge - ON, Ontario,CANADA
February 18, 2021
June 19, 2021
Located just north of Toronto, Cutler Group Inc. is a holding company, which sources the latest and most innovative raw materials producing and creating modern, stylish, quality bathroom and kitchen cabinets that allow its customers to enhance their living space. Cutler Group’s wood products include commodity sheet products, high pressure laminates, fabricated forestry products, adhesives, and more. In addition, we offer modern living solutions for decorative shelving, wall paneling, and storage systems through Cutler Kitchen & Bath and Cutler Modern Living. At this point Cutler Group is requiring a dynamic Business and Project Marketing Consultant, the job may have medical and dental insurance, as well as offer an hourly rate of $38.00 an hour
- Take pride in understanding our clients’
- Use our custom CRM system as your method to track client’s feedback and interests
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Report out on your successes, opportunities and threats on a weekly basis to the team.
- Supervising and managing the day-to-day company operations and coordination between departments, and the different offices throughout the organization.
- Promoting and developing the Canadian trade of the company. Including marketing and sales activities.
- Reviewing and evaluating the sales activities of sales professionals in the field
- Expanding existing marketing channels and creation of new markets.
- Hands on delivery of Software
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Arrange conferences between the app development team and marketing.
- Work directly with customers to understand their campaign management / marketing automation requirements and product configuration requirements.
- Elaborate email strategies to increase Campaign ROI.
- Coordinate product requests, bug fixes and application requirements between Product Management, Consulting and Customer
Assets to have:
- Proven track record with 3+ years of experience in sales – warm/cold calling, generating leads, converting leads and meeting sales targets.
- Experience with SQL, XML structures, UNIX, Windows, HTML, web applications, data modeling principles and a solid understanding of database behavior, preferred
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- Ready to hustle and excited to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Digital marketing or social media marketing experience
- Software development (coding) experience
- A quick learner with experience working with a CRM system such as Maximizer or Salesforce.
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.