2581829 ONTARIO INC. O/A PIZZA HUT
Restaurant & Cafe
February 19, 2021
June 20, 2021
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Owen Sound, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: 2581829 ONTARIO INC. O/A PIZZA HUT
Pizza Hut, An American restaurant chain and international franchise which was founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut is Canada's favorite place to order pizza, pasta, wings and so much more for fast and delicious delivery or pick-up.
Our Store is located at 2 – 669, 10th Street West, Owen Sound - ON - N4K 3R8.
- Day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise, and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training, and mentoring responsibilities.
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org