Shadko Global Business Services
February 19, 2021
November 20, 2021
CAD $25.80 per hour
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Planning and executing departmental budgets.
- Overseeing inventory needs and undertaking office management and administration.
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Help in Recruiting the employees to provide high-quality customer support.
- Motivating and supervising employees.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Evaluating the performance of your assigned employees, delivering positive and/or negative feedback, and addressing any shortcomings.
- Designing and implementing departmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Developing strategies to improve department metrics and performance.
- Improving the work environment and operations of departments and the organization as a whole.
Computer Applications Knowledge: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel
Compensation & Hours:
Salary and working hours: CAD $25.80 per hour with minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $38.70 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
No# of Position Available: 1
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Employee
Experience Required: 1 to 2 years or equivalent relevant experience
Education Required: College or CEGEP or corresponding diploma or relevant experience
Business Operating Name: Shadko Global Business Services
Work Location: 6220 Kestrel Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 1Y9
Contact No.: 647-812-5686