Require a nanny/in home caregiver for our children (14 & 12 years old).
The job duties will include:
- Supervise and care for children in employer's residence and may reside in employer's home.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children according to the schedule of their online (at home) learning programs
- Provide daily assistance whereever needed
- Perform other housekeeping duties as assigned (when children are not being attended to)
- Assist in household management
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. This is NOT a condition of employment.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, veterans, visible minorities, youth
Job Type: Full Time Salary: $15 per hour Require One Year of InHome Caregiving Experience