88 Webstudio Inc.
Manager & Executive
February 24, 2021
June 25, 2021
$60.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
- Assisting with the strategic vision and roadmap for IT services
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Leading and maintaining the implementation of operational efficiencies and continuous improvement in productivity & processes
- Successfully managing the team, working collaboratively across the organization, delivering high quality and cost-effective day-to-day operations.
- Setting the service standards, procedures, and tools for operational and project management practices to ensure high quality service for our customers and internal partners.
- Maintaining the overall demand profile, looking for low utilization, more optimal usage patterns, or deployment options.
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing dashboards to get the best analytical view of data for cost, demand, and capacity planning.
- Supervise the P&L of the company, make key decisions, plan annual strategy for delivery, sales and retention of present clients.
- Monitor and Manage support services for accounts and finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act in negotiations or other official functions.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years’ experience is required, in a similar role is preferred.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
- Requires the ability budgetary responsibility approximately $100,001 - $500,000
- Requires the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications(MS Office, MS outlook)
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
Salary & hours
$ 60.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Remote work available
Etobicoke, ON M9C 5J1
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com