Transpacific Terminals Inc.
February 25, 2021
August 24, 2021
Employer : Transpacific Terminals Inc.
Location : 6024 20 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6P 1Z1
Job Title : Warehouse Supervisor
NOC Code : 1215
Positions Available : 1
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $29.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 1 Year or more
Shippers and receivers
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventories of materials, parts, and products.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization,
- Establish work schedules and procedures,
- Resolve work related problems,
- Prepare, and submit reports.
- Co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recruit and hire staff.
- Requisition supplies and materials.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
Please apply with your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at 6024 20 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6P 1Z1