Job Title: Liaison Officer (NOC 1221)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Location: Mississauga - Ontario
Education: Bachelor's degree
Language: English (Required)
About: Buyer Group Canada Inc.
Buyer Group Canada Inc. was established in March 2014 and is well recognized manufacturer and wholesaler of furniture in Ontario Canada. Offering wide range of finest and high-end quality home furnishing to our retailers.
Our dedicated team uses a continues improvement system to meet and wherever possible exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy helps ensure that the finest end products are marketed on right price to our retailers.
Our Store located at – 5135 Creek Bank Road, Mississauga, Ontario – L4W 1R3.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Deal and coordinate business with the cliental base like vendors, suppliers etc.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze the data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “email@example.com”