Job Title：Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Location: Mississauga, ON
Education: Secondary School (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: Buyer Group Canada Inc.
Buyer Group Canada Inc. was established in March 2014 and is well recognized manufacturer and wholesaler of furniture in Ontario Canada. Offering wide range of finest and high-end quality home furnishing to our retailers.
Our dedicated team uses a continues improvement system to meet and wherever possible exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy helps ensure that the finest end products are marketed on right price to our retailers.
Our Store located at – 5135 Creek Bank Road, Mississauga, Ontario – L4W 1R3.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Prepare the frames layouts ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth wood and other material according to measurements.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as frames and molding
- Construct wooden frame works
- Help erect, level, and install framework with the aid of rigging hardware tools etc.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Supervise, Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years to less than 3 years hands-on experience as a carpenter and along with some experience in supervising and managing apprentices and other assistant workers.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Ability to make decisions and meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to look for new tasks when work is completed
- Have good communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation.
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at