H & I ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS LTD.
November 26, 2020
August 26, 2021
H & I ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS LTD. is looking for a Renovation Manager to join our team at their organization; located at 12618 113B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3P3
Position: Renovation Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $23/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School required, college diploma an asset.
Experience: 2 -3 years in the same or related industry.
Location: 12618 113B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3P3
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a residential home building renovating company
- Ensure that jobs are billed in a timely and accurate manner; manage projects on-time and within operational budget
- Prepare bids for home construction or renovation projects
- Review job profitability and engage in efforts to improve execution, implement financial and operational controls to ensure gross margin execution
- Consult with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications
- Select, hire and supervise trade subcontractors to do specialized work, such as plumbing, heating and electrical work
- Plan and prepare work schedules and co-ordinate the activities of subcontractors
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Attention to detail, large workload
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.