• Develop high performing drivers through daily interactions, coaching and positive reinforcement.
• Meet drive home time expectations by actively managing expectations and keeping commitments.
• Maximize P/L for all assigned tractors and trailers.
• Prepare, Assign drivers to routes that best serve both the company and the driver.
• Ensure all drivers are treated with respect and equitably distribute work (desired routes).
• Build and nurture long-lasting relationships with drivers.
• Proactively manage safety performance to achieve insurance and claims cost as a percentage of revenue targets.
• Ensure payroll accuracy for assigned drivers.
• Perform driver reviews according to scheduled specified by Driver Retention.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations and perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
• Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Scarborough, ON, M1P 4Y1
Salary $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Please send us your resume to email@example.com