Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Benefit: 4% vacation Pay.
21 Jessop drive,
Brampton, ON L7A 3M8
I and my spouse require a Child Caregiver for our 1+ year old son. The caregiver will be responsible to supervise, care, provide health, physical and social development of our child. The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, outgoing, independent, and reliable. Please see the attached document for the full list of duties and responsibilities and skills required for the job and we are looking forward to your applications and thank you in advance for applying.
Terms of Employment: Its a live in.
Language: English is required. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi will be considered an asset.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and care of our son in our residence and may reside in our home
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
to provide enjoyment and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals and snacks
• Perform light housekeeping duties, wash clothing and household linens.
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
• Follow through with disciplining our child according to our methods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Keep a record of daily activities and health information regarding the child.
• Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents etc.
• Completion of secondary school.
• Nannies and live-in caregivers may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field.
• Child-care or household management experience may be required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
• Experience: As an Asset.
• Able to speak, write and read English. Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi is an asset.
• We require at least 1 work references
• Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume at Ajchd0123@gmail.com and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank all of you for applying!