Cazba Express Inc. dba Cazba Restaurant
Restaurant & Cafe
February 16, 2021
August 16, 2021
23.25 per hour
Job title: Assistant Manager
Job type: Full time, permanent and indeterminate (at least 35-hours/ week.) Job Location: 1103 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 1N2
Wages: $23.25 hourly Language: English
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant work experience either as a supervisor or manager in food service industry.
Minimum Education: Post-secondary diploma is preferred. Must have high school or equivalent.
Positions Available: 01
- Oversee, evaluate and manage all areas of restaurant operations and communicate reports to management.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in daily operations and effectively manage business in
absence of the Manager.
- Estimate food requirements, place orders with distributors and ensure timely delivery
of food products
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the company’s Operations Manual.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial reports, invoices and related administrative
duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies
- Manages a staff of approximately 5 to 10. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees.
- Conduct performance reviews, Organize and maintain inventory, Cost products and services, Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms.
- Performs paperwork duties, assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Ability to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food, restaurant supplies and delivery of products. Review and provide positive input for improved efficiency of restaurant operations.
- Monitor and maintain POS system.
- Set staff work schedules and manage employee performance.
- Lead by example and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints in an amicable manner at all time.
- Ensure health and safety codes/regulations are followed.
- Team Player
- Customer oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Please apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org