GVR Imports O/N Laureola Industries
March 11, 2021
May 11, 2021
- Responsible for preparing, editing and filing office documents as per standards.
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Monitoring office supplies, negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure most cost-effective orders.
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls and responding to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, reports, agendas, background materials and schedules meetings/appointments, notifying staff/clients of location and time, prepare minutes of meetings
- Maintains files and stock of informational material for visitors.
- Collects, screens, distributes mail and prepares outgoing mail and liaises with courier companies for collection, when needed.
- Collects, distributes and sends faxes, performs photocopying, maintains working order of the office machinery.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $25.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $38.25 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: Laureola Industries
Business Address: 7428 Magistrate Terrace, Mississauga, ON L5W 1L2
Work location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5V3
Contact No.: 1-877-335-7779
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.