- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications;
- Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font;
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $26.60 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $39.90 per hour starting after 44 hours per week, with holiday pay of 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 1 to 2 years
Education Required: CEGEP or college or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time/Permanent
Business Operating Name: Design Den
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 2T7
Working Location: 200-2020 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6X7
Contact No.: 647-812-4466
Opportunity is open to apply for Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.