Employer: Maxim Property Services Ltd.
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor (NOC 6315)
Positions Available: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full
Time (Overtime, weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $ 27.50 per hour (37.50 hours per week)
Maxim Property Services is serving the Lower Mainland for 5 years and is continuing the grow. We are looking to add (2) Cleaning Supervisors to our team for our regular building and janitorial service needs. We offer benefits (100% employer covered health and dental benefits), excellent wages, and opportunity for growth.
Cleaning supervisors play an integral role in ensuring quality and service delivery excellence for our clients.
• Supervise and co-ordinate janitorial teams on (5) different work sites.
• Inspect sites and facilities to ensure client 'Scope of Work' is being met in accordance to our contractual obligation.
• Inspect sites for quality control and coach onsite agents to better their work.
• Based on site inspections take notes and relay to office staff for reporting purposes.
• Be vigilant on-site for potential maintenance issues and report to office such as paint chips, drywall damage, floor maintenance and any other.
• Ensure field agents equipment is functional and up to cleanliness standards.
• Ensure field agents are using PPE provided by company.
• Train new field agents on site on proper cleaning procedures provided by company.
• Coordinate with office Dispatcher if scheduling changes need to be made.
• Be prepared to fill in as an agent when understaffed.
• Give feedback on field agents performance and assist with yearly reviews.
• Completion of secondary education or equivalent
• Ability to read and write English proficiently.
• Some hands-on janitorial experience
• Must have Class 5 Driving License
• Must be able to provide clean drivers abstract.
• Must be able to provide criminal background check.
All agents are provided with PPE.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By mail: 103-8838 Heather Street, Vancouver BC, V6P 3S8