AMAR TILES LTD. is looking for a full time and permanent position of “Construction Supervisor- Tiles” to join their team at 155-7482 138 ST., SURREY, BC, V3W 6G4
Salary: C$ 35.50/ hour for 40 hours per week
Job: Permanent/ Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
NOC Code: 7205
Language Requirement: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Atleast 2 years as supervisor
Job Specific Skills:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, cement finishing, tile setting & workers / contractors who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties.
- Train new hires on safety procedures and company policies.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Prepare progress reports.
- Coordinate with management on ordering supplies, arranging scheduling and budgeting.
- Ensure that all installation work is completed within allotted time constraints.
- Establish methods to meet schedules and co-ordinate the work activities of the other subcontractors.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed at all times at the work place.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Having knowledge of safety procedures and ability to train workers on duties as per the company policies.
- Highly motivated, self- driven and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and time management skills. Punctual and reliable.
Work Setting: Residential; Commercial
Email resumes at: email@example.com