6-1 Wilson Street Hamilton, Ontario L8R 1C4
Operations Manager (NOC: 0015)
- Set out feasible goals to be achieved, and create a strategy to be followed to obtain the goals, using all allocated resources available.
- Develop market research based on observation, surveys and sales records to create business plans.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors.
- Create departments, and authorize the allocation of resources and labor to each to reach maximum levels of productivity.
- Implement policies, and ensure they are being followed.
- Determine roles according to best output provided by the staff.
- Delegate authority by assigning certain staff with responsibility.
- Represent the organization to external parties.
- Maintain all financial records, and overview all purchases and sales.
- Ensure the smooth running of the business and be quick to think to resolve any situations that arise.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Wage: $45.28 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Language: Speak English, Read English and Write English
How to Apply: Send your resume via email