110-8020 Sparrow Drive, Leduc, Alberta T9E 7G3
Office Manager (NOC: 1221)
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to staff and monitor their performance.
- Assign and monitor clerical and administrative responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage internal staff relations.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Wage: $27 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Language: Speak English, Read English and Write English
How to Apply: Send your resume via email