Position Title: GENERAL MANAGER
· Engage other corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
· Establish financial and administrative controls.
· Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
· Formulate and approve promotional campaigns.
· Approve overall human resources planning.
· Researching and identifying growth opportunities for the company
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff and delegate authority to them.
· Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiationsor other official functions.
· Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction.
· Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
· Encourage managers to motivate employees to work productively and develop professional workenvironment
· Maintain budgets and optimize expense
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
· Allocate resources to implement organizational policies and programs
Location, Website and other Contact Details:
· 18A-131, Whitmore Road, Woodbridge, ON, L4L6E4
Experience and Education:
· Minimum 5-7 years with Bachelors Degree
Salary, working hours, overtime and vacation pay:
· $59.08 CAD Per Hour
· Minimum 30 hours per week
· (Overtime Rate) $88.63 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
· Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
It is a permanent full time position available for: experienced professionals / students, minorities, indigeneous, newcomers, person with disabilities