This is a full-time job opportunity with a fast paced established retail business.
Job Location: Ottawa
Shifts: We need night shift supervisor and applicant shall be available to work on weekends and have flexibilty with shifts.
Job will be at a prominent gas station and the location is transit accessible. The Retail Sales Supervisor is required to perform the following duties:
· Prepare regular reports on sales volumes and trends.
· Merchandising: receiving deliveries, checking against invoice and updating data in computer system.
· Inventory Management: Preparing orders for management to review and submit.
· Personnel Management: Training new staff members, preparing bi-weekly work schedule, assigning duties to sales associates.
· Reviewing daily shift reports to ensure they are balanced, and highlight any concerns to management.
· Reconciling daily back office system to company standards.
· Authorize return of merchandise.
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints, incidents, maintenance issues and supply shortages.
· Maintain a close working relationship with vendor sales reps.
· Prior retail experience is a must.
· Retail Management experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Position: Permanent, Full time
Salary: $19.00/hr. S
Send Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org