RH Radian Home is seeking two Administrative Assistants (NOC 1241) for Greater Vancouver area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $21.50/hour. Vacation 4%. Sorry, we do not offer any benefits. Start date as soon as possible.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations;
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer;
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages;
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems;
- Determine and establish office procedures;
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person;
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings;
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations;
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities;
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software;
- May organize conferences.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent;
- Must have some at least 7 months of administrative related experience;
- Must have excellent organization skills and ability to multitask;
- Must be able to handle work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
- Must be able to supervise;
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends;
- Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to email@example.com.
No phone-calls and walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.