RH Radian Home is seeking two Service technicians - electrical appliances (NOC 7332) for Greater Vancouver area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $21.69/hour. Vacation 4%. Sorry, we do not offer any benefits. Start date as soon as possible.
As a Service Technician, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment,
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts,
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices,
- Repair electrical appliances and components,
- Replace faulty components,
- Use shop equipment and specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair, adjust and reprogram appliances,
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Must have completed trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience;
- Must have some at least 2 years to less than 3 years related experience;
- Must have excellent organization skills;
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints;
- Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends;
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone-calls and walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.