2412303 Ontario Inc O/a Aero Sport
Inventory & Hardware
February 28, 2021
June 28, 2021
Our company is looking to expand and looking to a hire a “Purchasing agent” in our Oakville location.
35 hours/ week approx.
Bachelor's degree is business would be an asset
1 year to less than 2 years is required
- Organizational skills and ability to be a team leader.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Expertise in MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and windows
- Ability to operate database management system and electronic mail
- Purchase specialized equipment and prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price.
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials, and supplies to be purchased.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Invite tenders, consult with the suppliers, and review quotations.
- Determine terms and conditions of the contract and award/ recommend contracts accordingly.
- Establish delivery schedules and monitor progress of delivery schedules.
- Communicate with clients and suppliers to resolve problems.
Group insurance benefits comprising of medical, vision care and dental will be provided
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes @ email@example.com