Manager & Executive
March 18, 2021
July 18, 2021
$57.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Oversee all aspects of construction/renovation project and ensure quality of delivery, timeline and profitability
- Review project spends, budgets, follow-up for payments, approve vendor payments etc.
- Upsell other related services to clients
- Hire other contractors and allocate resources for assigned projects
- Coordinating with and supervising onsite personnel and several other multidisciplinary subcontractors
- Negotiate with other contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Ensure profitability, project scheduling and timetable
- Preparation of change of work orders if the original scope of work changes
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Be involved in marketing efforts, work with outsourced digital agency and make efforts to grow the business.
- Visit sites, review quotations and meet prospective clients.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Select appropriate construction methods for the job and budget
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Explaining contracts and technical information to employees; supervising construction personnel and activities onsite
- Developing work-around for delays and other problems
- Select managers and other construction team members
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- To plan and formulate policies, cost estimates, budgets and schedules
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules
- A university degree or college diploma is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager in construction field is required
- Proficient in office software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Internet, e-mail, etc.) MS Office, MS Outlook preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Process and systems minded
- Prepare production and other reports
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently as well as prioritize tasks
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team
$57.50 for 40 hours per week
To apply, email at email@example.com