BOOKKEEPER (PERMANENT POSITION)
- Collect receipt from various departments to keep financial records on each transaction.
- Establish various accounts to record transactions, reconcile accounts and post journal entries.
- Prepare trial balance and ensure correct entry of each transaction, prepare and maintain general ledgers.
- Use established accounting data to prepare all types of financial statements.
- Gather and pay bills for company’s operating related fees.
- Calculate wage for all workers, prepare checks and payrolls.
- Comply with federal and provincial regulations, prepare and file monthly tax remittance, regular tax returns, ROEs.
- and other required forms.
- Complete other duties assigned by the accountant.
- Prepare other accounting reports as required.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $22.05 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $33.08 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week;4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Experience: Relevant 1-2 years of experience will suffice the job
Education: CEGEP or college or diploma or relevant experience
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Employee
Job Title: BOOKKEEPER
Company Name: ECO SPACE
Address: 100-1075 North Service Road, Oakville, ON, L6M 2G2