GVR Imports O/N Laureola Industries
Manager & Executive
March 30, 2021
September 30, 2021
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Provide direction and guidance to the senior executives for the effective business growth
- Responsible for hiring of the senior management and other direct reports
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, financial and accounting services to support company operations.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $59.10 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $88.65 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Education & Experience Required: Min. Bachelors degree with minimum 5 to 7 years of experience
Job Title: General Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent role
Business Operating Name: Laureola Industries
Business Address: 7428 Magistrate Terrace, Mississauga, ON L5W 1L2
Work location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5V3
Contact No.: 1-877-335-7779
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.