Golden Growth Investment Inc
Accounting & bookkeeping
March 31, 2021
March 31, 2022
Profile Available: Bookkeeper
One position available with an excellent opportunity to grow in the company (Golden Growth Investment Inc.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary and Hours: $22.15 (per hour) with 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $33.22 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of the gross pay
Relevant Job Details:
Experience and Education Required: College OR CEGEP level of education or 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
Job Type and location: Full Time permanent position in the company at 12 Hansen Road South, Brampton, ON, L6W 3H4
Contact no: 289-632-3100