Painters Mark Painting Ltd
August 15, 2020
July 15, 2021
Painters Mark Painting Ltd is looking for Administrative Co-ordinator to support our growing company.
Position: Administrative Co-ordinator
Location: 3804 Lindsay St. Abbotsford BC. V2S 7A2, Canada
Terms of employment: Full Time (40 hours/ week)
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancy: 1 position
Language requirement: English
Education: Secondary (High) School
Experience: Atleast 1 year as Administrative work
Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of paint related work as per the need.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information with other departments and organizations
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Maintain contact lists, sending & accepting quotations & accepting / making payments.
- Schedule & delegate work to painters & assistants.
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Interested people are requested to email their resume at: email@example.com.
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.