• Formulate, approve and establish several objectives, policies and programs for the development of the company
• Ensure the arrangement of material, human and financial resources to implement organization’s policies and programs.
• Plan, organize and direct financial and administrative controls of the company
• Monitor, formulate and approve the Organization’s promotional Campaigns
• Plan and perform overall personnel planning and related standards for the company
• Co-work with the Director to develop client portfolio, solicit potential big customers, assist to negotiate and finalize new long term contracts, retain and renew old contracts.
• Maintain liaison with volume customers, such as fleet owners and leasing companies.
• Work with external vendors to establish effective solutions and long-term partnerships in involving service levels agreements.
• Supervise all safety aspects for employees, client’s premises and contractors
• Interview, recruit, train employees and contractors; ramp-up contractors during winter months
• Develop comprehensive business covering finance, marketing, operations and sales for the property maintenance and transportation services
• Devise Monthly/Yearly sales forecasts and schedules to meet desired productivity targets.
• Responsible for financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts.
• Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
• Lead and control the operations team for more productivity, reduced downtime and ensure the optimized utilization of resources (materials, vehicles and manpower)
• Compiling budget administration to meet revenue generation and service goals.
• Conduct weekly/monthly routine meetings to ensure that team goals and projects are achieved according to established guidelines, procedures and policies of the Company.
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
• Manage the operation in its entirety to deliver profitable business results.
• Monitor the driver pool and performance; monitor maintenance and dispatch activity.
• Develop the operating budget, and actively manage profit margins.
• Oversee all required training is conducted and appropriate record keeping takes place; ensures compliance
• Collaborate with health & safety department and ensure proper procedures being met
• Ensure compliance with applicable transportation laws for log books/maintenance records.
• A university degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience, managerial experience in transportation industry preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Window
• Excellent relational/communication/writing/phone skills
• Organizational, Leadership & Motivational skills
• Technical / mechanical / industry knowledge
• Flexibility and multitasking
• Process and systems minded
• Require the ability budgetary responsibility approximately $500,001 - $1,500,000
• Require the ability to supervise more than 20 people
• Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large workload and with tight deadlines.
Salary & hours
Salary $58.00 hourly for 40 hours
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com