Burnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
JES Building Services
April 06, 2021
May 06, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate light-duty, industrial or specialized cleaners, janitors, caretakers and building superintendents’ work.
- Inspect facilities for compliance with existing safety and cleanliness requirements.
- Suggest or make arrangements for essential services such as painting, maintenance work, repairs, or appliance and equipment replacement.
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Organize work schedule and collaborate with managers and supervisors to keep the residential administration in order.
- Handle work-related concerns and complaints from customer
- May help cleaners with their activities.
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a cleaner or similar position;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
- College certificate is preferred, but not a mandatory;
- Cleaning Supervisor experience of at least 1 year.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Capable of carrying heavy loads;
- In good physical condition;
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends;
- Strong oral and written (English) communications skills;
Pay Rate/ Salary: $27 per hour
Extended Health benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.