Rangi Brothers Logistics Inc
Manager & Executive
March 21, 2021
July 21, 2021
$26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Work with dispatchers in lining up the trucking for the incoming Materials
- Daily communication and coordination with upper management on relevant issues regarding job schedule changes, cancellations, client issues, purchase order requests, employee issues, equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Manage the execution of projects in accordance with the operational plans with on-going cost management, budget control, and performance management per region
- Continuously evaluate the business structure and staffing levels to ensure the business resources reflect current market conditions and demand for services.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 2 years experience less than 3 year
- Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
- Ability to work in Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Requires the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications(MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
Salary and Hours
$26.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Caledon East, ON L7C2X6
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org