Onboard Immigration Services Inc.
April 08, 2021
August 08, 2021
We have one full time opening for the position of Manager Administration now. We are looking for someone full of passion, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, can work under pressure and large workload.
- Plan, organize and oversee the operations of the administration and customer service team
- Coordinate the activities of various departments and other partner companies
- Direct and make changes to policies or procedures in order to improve operation
- Ensure the company meets health and security standards and comply with government regulations
- Prepare internal reports for senior management team for assessing performance of service provided
- Review and make administrative records for regular work and guide to provide proper records management and other administrative services
- Plan budgets for office equipment and supplies
- Listen and handle client’s complaints and continuously improve the satisfaction of clients
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff, training and guidance accordingly
- Highly organised professional with in-depth knowledge of administrative processes.
- Hands on experience in drafting, evaluating and implementing various administrative activities.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experienced is required.
- Proficient in cost analysis and report preparation.
- Working with financial sector would be an asset
Reference ID: KnowledgeFirst/Vancouver/Admin
Expected start date: 2021-03-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year