Barrie - ON, Ontario,CANADA
2550251 Ontario Inc.
Agriculture & farms
April 09, 2021
May 09, 2021
Company operating name:
Business address and work location:
- 205763 Highway 26, Meaford , Ontario, Canada
Title of the position :
- Apple Orchard Farm Manager
Main duties :
- Manage the overall operations of the apple orchard;
- Organise and co-ordinate all activities of the apple orchard;
- Hire and train the Canadian personnel;
- Oversee the testing phase of the apple production;
- Establish the annual budget with the owners and ensure a daily monitoring all expenses;
Required skills :
- A high school or vocational diploma in agriculture or a related field is required;
- At least 10 years of experience in managing a farm, including at least 3 years in managing an apple orchard;
- Advanced knowledge of irrigation and frost protection systems;
Language requirements :
- Basic/intermediate oral English skills are required; advanced is preferred
Wage and working hours :
- Hourly wage of 48.08 per hour for 40 hours of work per week
- Bonus of up to $50,000 a year, at the sole discretion of the employer, and based on the performance of the apple orchard.
- Eligibility to 10 days of paid vacation per year.
Terms of employment :
How to apply :
You can send your updated resume accompanied by cover letter explaining why you are qualified for the position to the attention of Marco Beretta by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail:
205763 Highway 26, Meaford, Ontario, Canada
2021 - All Rights Reserved.