Employer: Superior Carwash
Address: 6017 Parkwood Road, Blackfalds, AB T0M 0J0
Sales and Distribution Manager (NOC: 0601)
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring, and training of the company’s staff to ensure an effective salesforce.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance.
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customer.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications.
- Motivate and guide sales teams to assess performance and productivity.
- Assign and designate sales quotas and territories to staff according to individual potential.
- Collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales overall company performance.
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients.
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/ sales forecast.
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Wage: $48.47 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefit: Vacation pay of 4 %
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in corporate sales
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org