Long haul truck driver (NOC: 7511)
Northern Coast Xpress Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Minimum Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Minimum Experience: No experience required, will train
Positions Available: 8
12457 63A Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 2C7
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Load and unload goods.
• Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
• Oversee condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Air Brake (Z) Endorsement,
• Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
• Benefits as per employment standards act
• 14 days paid vacation.
• Overtime after 40 hours
How to Apply:
12457 63A Ave Surrey, BC, V3X 2C7
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to apply with email subject: “Application for the position of Long Haul Truck Driver”
Please No Phone Call and Walk-ins
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. "All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority;" If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada,
Northern Coast Xpress Ltd. will not consider your job application.
Northern Coast Xpress Ltd. would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Coast Xpress Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.