FALCON ROOFING LTD. is a team of very hard working, skilled tradesman. We take pride and care of our work no matter how big or small. Presently we are looking for a “Renovation Manager” to join our company located in Delta, Bc, Canada.
Position: Renovation Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $23/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School required, college diploma an asset.
Experience: 2 -3 years in the same or related industry.
Location: 81A AVE, DELTA,BC, V4C 1Z7
- Plan and prepare work schedules
- Hire trade sub contractors to do specialize work such as cleaning gutters, plumbing, extension of roofing, electrical instalation, roof repair, instalation and maintenance, cleaning and general repairs and maintenance.
- Inspect the work of the sub contractor to ensure the quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and plan the directory of suppliers and trade contractors and keep it up to date always.
- Help in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- May need to perform trade work on the site.
- Prepare estimates and bids for home renovation and cleaning projects.
- Work with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications.
- May need to train new staff and help in the hiring the new staff.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Having knowledge of safety procedures and ability to train workers on duties as per the company policies.
- Highly motivated, self- driven and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and time management skills. Punctual and reliable.
Work Setting: Residential
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.