Atlantic Truck Lines Ltd. Located in Surrey BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Transportation Manager to join their Team as Soon as Possible.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
· Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods,
· Arrange for shipping documentation
· Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
· Ensure transport compliance with regulations,
· Monitor company’s or department’s performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies
· Manage finances or budget of the department
· Recruit and supervise the training of new staff
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A college diploma or university degree in business or transportation administration will be an asset
· Two year of experience is required.
Salary: $50.25 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7461 148 Street,
Surrey BC V3S 3E8
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.