Assistant Retail Store Manager (Surrey, BC)
Royal Lighting & Electrical Supplies Located in Surrey looking for full Time Permanent Assistant Retail Store Manager to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Assist the store manager in planning, directing and evaluating the operations of establishments engaged in retail sales.
· Collaborate with Manager to manage the staff and assign duties
· In collaboration with the Store Manager, manage and delegate workload and ensure execution of plans and strategies across the store and in assigned area.
· Assist in determining products to be sold, and implementing price
· Assist to locate, select and procure products for resale
· Plan budgets and authorize expenditures in coordination with the manager
· Resolve customer complaints
· Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
· Communicate regularly with the manager concerning all aspects of sales, customer feedback/traffic and associate training/performance.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold will be an asset.
· Two years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility will be required.
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit #107- 13025 76 Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 2V7
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.