Black Sage Bistro Ltd. located in Oliver BC is looking for Line Cook to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Duties are as follows:
· Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies
Following are the Job Requirements:
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
· Two years of cooking experience is required.
· Ability to prioritize, multitask and work well both independently and in a team.
Salary: $19.00 per hour for 40 hrs/week and 8 hrs/day
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
4078 Black Sage Road
Oliver, BC V0H 1T
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.