Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Fraser Montessori Daycare Inc. is looking for 1 Full time Early Childhood Educator to join their team in Burnaby As soon as Possible.
· Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
· Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
· Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
· Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
· Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education
A bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
Licensing by a provincial or territorial association for early childhood educators (ECE) is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $18.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Vacation Pay: 4%
6269 14th Ave Burnaby, BC V3N 1Y7
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.