Job Title: Sewing machine operators supervisor (NOC 9217)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $22.00 / hour
No. Vacancies – 1
Location: Mississauga - Ontario
Education: Secondary School (Required)
About: Buyer Group Canada Inc.
Buyer Group Canada Inc. was established in March 2014 and is well recognized manufacturer and wholesaler of furniture in Ontario Canada. Offering wide range of finest and high-end quality home furnishing to our retailers.
Our dedicated team uses a continues improvement system to meet and wherever possible exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy helps ensure that the finest end products are marketed on right price to our retailers.
Our Store located at – 5135 Creek Bank Road, Mississauga, Ontario – L4W 1R3.
- Set up machines and equipment;
- Assemble pieces of fabrics by matching patterns and dye lots;
- Review the factory loading schedule daily and plan production accordingly
- Review the approved production sample and specifications before beginning production for each released purchase order
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of production workers who operate machines to process, operate manufacturing machines to cut, stitch and produce fabric.
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies;
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality;
- Complete production reports;
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions;
- Prepare production and other reports;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules; Establish work schedules;
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments;
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years to less than 3 years
- Secondary school or equivalent is required
- Post-secondary education in textile technology would be an advantage.
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated.
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “email@example.com”